The Clinic is located in 19 Literacka Street, Warsaw. Thanks to air-conditioning all rooms have optimal temperature and both patients and doctors feel comfortable. Apart from the well-equipped surgeries the Clinic features a comfortable waiting-room and children’s corner...
Modern dentistry in Bielany
The Clinic is located in 19 Literacka Street, Warsaw.
Thanks to air-conditioning all rooms have optimal temperature and both patients and doctors feel comfortable.
Apart from the well-equipped surgeries the Clinic features a comfortable waiting-room and children’s corner...
Thanks to the latest medical equipment we offer a broad scope of dental treatments.
- Root canal treatment is performed, among the others, with the use of a modern micro engine and an endometer which are used for canal preparation instead of hand-held tools, the so called needles
- In very complicated cases of root canal treatment we use an advanced dental microscope, thanks to which we are able to treat and save the teeth which had already been qualified for extraction
- Canals are filled according to the latest technology: System B Obtura. This allows for the appropriate filling of all canals, also the additional ones, which were omitted during a standard treatment.
- In surgical procedures we use the latest technology of coagulation with an electrocautery device. It precipitates the post-surgical wound healing process, increases patients’ comfort and allows for a better aesthetic result.
- With the aid of RVG device we perform digital tooth imaging which can be instantly viewed on a screen. This device allows for the X-radiation to be limited by 90%. When the picture is taken the patient does not have to go to another room, nor even stand up.
- Immaculate sterility of tools is guaranteed by our modern autoclave.
- ...and a heat sealer for disposable bags with dental tools which keeps them sterile until the very treatment, when the bag is open in front of a patient
- Thanks to an intraoral camera our patients are able to see magnified images of their teeth. Dental impressions are taken with masses mixed by a special device called Pentamix
- Before administration of a local anaesthetic we apply a special gel which makes this procedure painless
- We guarantee a professional removal of tartar and calculus with the use of ultrasounds and a sandblaster (air pressure and powder flow) which is accompanied by fluoridation, i.e. covering the teeth with a protective layer of fluoride.
- During each treatment our patients may watch TV or listen to music